Web Designer, App Designer, User Interface Designer, UI Design, Digital Design, HTML5, CSS3, UX, User Experience, Adobe, Axure, Mobile / WEB Applications, Agile – up to £40k (minimum 4 years)
ROLE: Joining a small team of designers & developers (this will be growing) you will work alongside testers, business analysts & product managers, your focus will be predominantly design for web and mobile applications. You will get the opportunity to have a big impact on how the product range is designed from a User Centric prospective – exciting stuff.
We are looking for you to bring to the table:
* Ability to design outstanding web apps and mobile applications
* Ability to design and present solutions from early sketches and wireframes to working prototypes and hi-definition mock-ups
* An expert understanding of UI and UX techniques and tools
* Coding skill sin HTML5 & CSS3 (any JS knowledge a bonus)
* 4+ years’ commercial design experience
* Excellent communication skills
COMPANY: Our East Midlands based client is a leading specialist software house who invest heavily every year in Research & Development ensuring their products remain at the forefront of technology. They have an exciting programme of work planned as they update and move their product line forward. Design and development is key for this success. They are commutable from the wider Derby area as well as Loughborough, Nottingham and Mansfield to name a few. Accessible by public transport. Salary is up to 40K + an impressive benefit’s package.
If this is the new role you are looking for and you think you are a suitable candidate, please submit your CV for review or contact Bryn Evans on: 0161 905 1632.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.