* Are you a hands-on web developer leader ready to move into a Web Architect role or already a Web Architect looking for your next challenge?
* Can you go into a tech company and spear-head the architecture of their progressive web apps?
* Want to work for a software house who are making an impact on the global stage with AI socially interactive software?
If you’re stuck in a rut, being held back and ready to secure a new start that will take your career to the next level then read on…
This International Software House and Market Leader engage and embrace with technology as they are wanting to continue to offer progressive software and applications that impact and excite their client base.
This role would suit an individual who is gets a buzz from keeping up to speed with technology and using this to make a difference. This client embraces machine learning, chatbot and DevOps to give a taster of what to expect. Mobile, web and front-end development will be your forte and responsibility as you’ll be reporting into the architecture director.
To be considered for this role you must:
* Hungry to be at the front of technology in a hands-on position
* Commercial experience developing enterprise web applications
* Solid understanding of software engineering principles.
They occupy modern office facilities in the East Midlands area commutable from Leicester, Nottingham and Derby. As well as an excellent staff retainer, this company actively encourage career development and offer lots of training as well as always looking to promote from within. All roles are long term opportunities. Big player in the East Midlands and can be found to head-line many tech meet-ups. Salary increases are known to happen throughout the year not just at the annual appraisal stage.
Salary & Benefits: up to £70K, Pension, Free Parking, Health, Training.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn @ Bryn Evans or Twitter @ITRecruiterBryn
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.