UX Lead / Digital Product Manager
My client’s state of the art technology platform plays an integral role in matching their consumers to the financial products which best meet their needs. Their mission is to do this in a way that’s clear, calm and focused on delivering fair outcomes.
TheUX Lead within the Product Management team plays a pivotal role in this mission to architect the future of my clients products.
My client are an award winning and growing FinTech company, with recent investment. They have recently launched a new cloud-based platform, increasing speed and efficiency for their current customers.. The new API gateway will make the business agile and even more responsive to the ever changing market, They aim to make their products available across multiple channels, including web, mobile and phone.
The role – UX Lead / Digital Product Manager
The Product Management team plays a pivotal role in this mission to architect the future of our products. Your role will be the driving force to expanding our services and enabling consumers to have the very best product available for their financial need.
Responsibilities for the UX Lead/ Digital Product Manager include:
· Drive a Digital Product roadmap
· Create a compelling UX roadmap
UX/CX experience and a passion for digital products combined with experience in e-commerce is essential for this role
·Lead the effort to develop clear and compelling product requirements / user stories for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact
· Work closely with internal business leads and teams as well as partners to execute on the product roadmap
· Monitor product adoption, pro actively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness
· Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, drive cross-functional initiatives, and regularly represent status to key colleagues
· 5-7 years of product management experience
· Great product strategist who can understand broad data assets and enable the company to create a winning strategy
· A passion for crafting consumer product experiences which delight through their simplicity.
· High energy. Thrives in an rapidly-changing, hyper-growth environment
· Flexible to react to changing priorities and able to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment
· Have a deep appreciation for the responsibility that comes with placing a product into the hands of consumers
What you will gain from this UX Lead / Digital Product Manager role
· You’ll deliver something that has the potential to be used by millions of people
· A satisfying mission, working to make selecting & purchasing financial products more straightforward and fairer
· This role brings the best of both worlds: the experience of growing early-stage products with the support of an already successful company and parent
· A career within the fast paced and fast evolving financial technology sector
· The benefits and culture you’d expect from a progressive and fast growing financial services business
A great salary
33 days holidays including bank holidays
Contributory pension scheme
Holiday buy and sell scheme
Friendly work environment
Zest – an events club run by staff for the staff
This is a fantastic new role working for a company whose recent technology transformation is making them the no 1 provider in their market.
Please send your CV now for the UX Lead / Digital Product Manager role.
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role.