UX Designer, User Experience Designer, UI Designer, Adobe suite, HTML/CSS, Usability Testing, WEB, Mobile, Applications – Nottingham, 30-40K
Global Software House is looking for a passionate UX Designer (UX/UI) User Experience Designer to work within a team of other UX/UI engineers and Business Analysts, where your focus will be predominantly user research, usability testing and UX/UI design for web, windows and mobile applications.
Feel free to email me for a spec jo.bevington @ ascentpeople .co .uk
UX Designer (UX/UI) responsibilities
* Conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into personas, sitemaps, user flows, wireframes and prototypes. Gathering information on who our users are and how they use the product, applying them to make better design decisions.
* Design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
* Establishing and maintaining company standards for user experience.
* Working with development teams to ensure a consistent and appropriate approach to the UX across the range of products and platforms.
* Preparing and conducting user testing, workshops and presenting the results to stakeholders.
What we would you like you to have in your UX/UI Designer toolbox:
* Excellent portfolio of UX case studies showing designing across multiple platforms
* Excellent communication skills.
* At least 2 years’ experience in UX/UI role.
* Proficient in Adobe creative suite – Photoshop, Illustrator etc. or equivalent.
* Ability to work with clients, business analysts and product managers to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet company strategy, needs and vision.
* Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of b2b product
* A solid grasp of user-centred design and information architecture, testing methodologies, and usability and accessibility concerns.
* Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
COMPANY: Our East Midlands based client has multiple locations around the world. A multi-billion-dollar turnover they invest heavily every year in Research & Development ensuring their products remain at the forefront of technology and also have a ring-fenced training budget offering all staff continual personal development opportunities. Occupying modern office facilities with free parking commutable from Nottingham, Leicester and Derby. Accessible by public transport. Salary is up to 40K. Work one day a week from home. 25 days holiday and flexi around start/finish times.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn – Jo Bevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.