Are you an experienced UX/UI designer who’s fed-up on the digital agency long hours and would like to enter the corporate environment making a difference working on web and mobile applications?
Are you keen to build quality applications and letting your design skills make a difference? This is a great opportunity to make a difference, be a key player in a growing portfolio of applications as well as have the benefits of working for a leading and established software house.
This leading software house are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join their small and tight team of designers that is growing. You will work alongside developers, business analysts & product managers, your focus as a key designer in the team will be predominantly be UI/UX design for web and mobile applications. You will get the opportunity to have a big impact on how the product range is designed from a User Interface prospective whilst being a decisive researcher – exciting stuff.
Some of your responsibilities as UX/UI Designer will be:
* Creating highly polished user interfaces and iconography
* Gathering information on who our users are and how they use the product, applying them to make better design decisions
* Creating deliverables such as user research and profiling, personas, requirements gathering, user journeys and flows, site maps, wireframes and mock-ups
* Working with colleagues to ensure a consistent and appropriate approach to the UI across the range of products and platforms
* Preparing and conducting user/usability testing, workshops and presenting the results to stakeholders
We are looking for you to bring to the table:
* Ability to design outstanding user interfaces with great user experience across multiple platforms
* Ability to design and present solutions from early sketches and wireframes to working prototypes and hi-definition mock-ups
* An expert understanding of UI techniques and tools as well as experience in multiple format application design and style guides
* Any UX would be an advantage as well an understanding of HTML & CSS
* Excellent understanding of Adobe CC graphics programs and prototyping tools like Axure
* Excellent communication skills
If you have 3+ years commercial experience and a portfolio to be proud of, get in touch. This is much more than a graphic design role as you will come with experience in user researche and behaviour so true UI and UX.
COMPANY: Our East Midlands based client is a leader in their field with a strong financial backing. They invest every year in Research & Development ensuring their products remain at the forefront of technology. They are commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Chesterfield and Derby. Salary is up to 40K + an impressive benefit’s package.
If this is the new role you are looking for and you think you are a suitable candidate, please submit your CV for review or contact Bryn Evans on: 0161 913 2621.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
This role would suit: UI Designer, UX Designer, Web Application Designer, Mobile Application Designer, Lead Designer.