Test Team Leader, Lead Tester, Senior Software Tester, Test Analyst, Manual Tester, Software Tester, QA Tester, Application Tester, Lead Tester, Senior Tester, Automated Tester, Developer in Test.
* Are you an experienced hands-on Team Leader or Lead Tester with man management experience looking to secure your next contract?
* Do you enjoy managing and leading a teams and projects whilst keeping your hands dirty doing hands-on testing?
* Want to work for an industry leading specialist software house based near Birmingham where you will be ket to all things testing?
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious hands-on Team Leader or Lead Tester with strong experience in manual and automated software testing practises as well as project or team leadership and management. This is a superb chance for a Lead Tester to step up and join an exciting forward thinking establishment who are all about the technology and ultimately grow their career in progressive software testing.
Due to natural growth of the development team and project demands, this is an exciting time to join a software house at a time of ongoing programme demands.
We are looking for established Software Testers with man management experience who enjoy getting their hands dirty, enjoy leading teams and projects and above all are passionate for all things testing related. Our client is an innovative software house creating slick industry specific applications and software.
You will be leading and managing the project test team’s activities as well as working closely with fellow test colleagues, development manager, stakeholders, business analysts and project managers though this does mean you will still predominately be hands-on testing for projects so will still be expected to get stuck in.
Ideal experience to have:
* 7+ years experience with manual software testing tools & SDLC (software development life cycle)
* Experience leading/managing projects or test teams
* ISTQB or ISEB qualified
* Automated testing and framework creation is also key *
Experience leading a team with such duties as well-being, hiring, delegation, etc. being of interest.
This is an initial 3 month contract with likelihood to extend to 12+ months. Day rate on offer is £375-425/day dependant on experience.
Apply now for immediate consideration! This role is based in near Birmingham in the West Midlands and is easily commutable from the surrounding Birmingham area, Wolverhampton, Halesowen, Wallsall, Kidderminster and most places in the West Midlands. Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.