Test Manager, Automation & Performance testing, QA Manager, Head of Testing, Delivery Manager / DevOps, Development Build, Continuous Delivery, Automation, Build & Release, Testing, C#/.Net, Java – Nottingham – up to £55-65K
* Have you headed up a team of automation and performance testers?
* Are you a Test Team Leader or Manager who has worked in a continuous delivery environment?
* Can you work in an 80/20 management/hands-on role?
The Role: Global Software House is looking for a Test / QA Delivery Manager with experience of delivering a cloud based infrastructure and embracing a DevOps approach.
Feel free to email/text me for a spec jo.bevington @ ascentpeople .co . uk / 0.7.7.9.22.214.171.124.7.0.3
* 80/20 Line-management and hands on DevOps
* Own and deliver against a tight Testing, Cloud and Infrastructure roadmap covering all software programmes
* Working with relevant heads of tech departments to ensure that there is a stable and automated build / deploy / test process for software products
* Provide leadership and mentoring to direct reports
* Continually review, improve and ensure compliance with appropriate technical standards
* Ensure effective communication of all developments and releases to the appropriate business areas
It is essential that you come with following experience as there really is no hand holding in this role, we are looking for you to be the expert in this area and lead the way – a great opportunity with lots of autonomy:
Microsoft cloud technologies, Software delivery and Agile development, Good understanding of Application Lifecycle Management approaches and tools including VSTS, Ability to extract and clearly present key risks and issues, Good time management, prioritisation and organisational skills.
CLIENT: An impressive 30 year+ history and more exciting future, with over 10+ million being invested into new premises and a 50% increase in head count over the next 3-5 years, this is the right time to get involved. They have a rich client base throughout the UK and are embracing the international journey with several offices now spotted around the globe. A Microsoft gold partner and a regular award winner. Modern office facilities with top of the range staff restaurant, free parking, social events, flexi start/finish time – easily commutable from most parts of the East Midlands – Nottingham, Lincoln, Leicester, Derby and North Warwickshire.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn – Jo Bevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.