Test Architect, Automation / Performance Testing, Lead Tester, Test Strategy, Test Techniques, Global software development, Agile Product Development Teams – Birmingham 50-55K
* Are you a senior / lead tester happy to step up into or move across in a Test Architect role?
* Can you go into a tech company and spear head their software testing and show them how to move forward?
* Want to work for a global software house who are a big player in the UK?
Client & Role: International Software House / Market Leader is looking to add a Test Architect to their software engineering division. They offer a range of software products used on a global basis by a very strong customer base. Due to business growth and looking at moving their products forward they need to bring in a Senior presence within the testing team where you will have responsiblity for taking their testing forward by incorporating both Manual, Automation and performance testing and manage the whole testing strategy. This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Test professional to make a big difference. An autonomous role with the backing of the software director to make these changes happen – exciting times ahead.
To be considered for this role you must:
* Possesses a good understanding of industry trends and best practices in test technologies / test techniques and enterprise level software design.
* Possesses experience of developing software to automate test solutions – multi platform
* Possesses a good understanding of the design processes / best practices necessary to support the design and development lifecycle.
* Possesses excellent problem-solving skills.
* Able to act as a functional technical lead for Test Equipment activities (i.e. future concepts, applied research etc.)
* Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to negotiation subsystem requirements with the systems authority / manufacturing etc and write engineering documentation such as specifications, reports and technical presentations.
* Must have a proactive and adaptable approach to dealing with rapidly changing requirements.
They occupy modern office facilities in the Birmingham area commutable from Coventry, Worcester and Telford. As well as an excellent staff retainer, this company actively encourage career development and offer lots of training as well as always looking to promote from within. All roles are long term opportunities.
Salary & Benefits: 50-55K, Pension, Free Parking, Health, Training.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn – Jo Bevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.