Test analyst, Software Tester, Test Engineer, QA Analyst, V-Model/SDLC/Agile/Scrum, TDD, Manual Testing, ISEB/ITSQB – Coventry 27K + Bonus
Exciting opportunity for a Software Tester to join a commercial software team and work in a formal testing environment. This global software used by household names around the world is designed and developed by teams in multiple worldwide locations, headed up in Europe.
You will be joining the Leicester team of Testers which is still growing, you will be expected to:
* Produce test plans based on development technical and functional documentation
* Develop Test Conditions and Test Cases
* Produce and execute test scripts as described in test plans and documenting test results
* Managing issues that have been assigned to a build/version release in conjunction with the rest of the QA team
* Creating a regression testing suite to ensure core functionality is consistent in new releases
* Undertake any appropriate tasks assigned by the senior management team
The key to this role is not just about your technical ability but also being commercially aware and being able to have a positive impact of future product development. We are looking for someone who understands a proper structured testing environment and life-cycle. It is essential you can be a part of projects from the analysis and design phase.
This client has been established for almost 15 years; they are a UK success story that went global and have been expanding constantly for the last 2 years. Beating all company targets and running at a profit. They offer stability and excellent training. Boasting an impressive Blue Chip client list they are excited about their future and investing heavily in new product development.
You will benefit from a package of c£30K, exposure to the latest technologies, exciting projects, and professional offices easily commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton and Leicester. Free parking. Not accessible by public transport so you must be able to drive.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this role.