Infrastructure Architect, Technical Architect, Enterprise architecture, Infrastructure Designer, ITIL, TOGAF, Prince2, roadmap, Windows, Linux, Cloud – Northampton – 80K
**Bring the Va Va Voom back into your career – The Best Infrastructure Architect role in the UK today**
* Do you have experience in big-scale Enterprise / Infrastructure / Network / IT System Architecture Design?
* Are you a Technical Architect at the top of their game with infrascructure expertise?
* Are you a champion of modern tech?
Our client is a global engineering firm leading the way in innovation and technical excellence. They are looking to add one more Technical Architect / Infrastructure Architect to their world-class architecture team. As an Architect your role will still be hands-on from a project perspective. You will design, project manage the implementation of enterprise-level environments. No hands-on support in this role but coaching, mentoring, and collaborating with the wider team is key. You will be responsible for the design and development of the IT infrastructure ensuring the correct architecture and technology building blocks are in place to meet the business’ needs.
Your role will include:
* Working closely with key stakeholders and the other Enterprise Architecture team members.
* Defining and be accountable for the IT Technology roadmaps that are needed to achieve the Team’s goals.
* Assisting with the development of the Technical Architecture function including process and standards.
* Producing infrastructure architecture designs, standards, building blocks and patterns across the entire technology and service offering ensuring reusability wherever possible.
* Project management (Waterfall and Agile environments)
In your tool kit you may have knowledge of the TOGAF framework and have experience of the following tech: Windows and Linux OS, especially on-premise cloud-native ones, Azure AD, virtualization (VMWare & OpenStack), containerization as well as building CI/CD pipelines, Azure DevOps and Ansible.
This role suits someone who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment appreciates no one person is bigger than the team. An Architect who can see the bigger picture, is confident and self-motivated. You will be an excellent communicator and pride yourself on the importance of architecture and efficient design.
I will not deny that this is a challenging role, it is, but the job satisfaction and what you can achieve is fantastic. From a career perspective, you really cannot do any better. This client can be found within easy reach of Birmingham, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Northampton, and Banbury.
You will be reward highly for your commitment to this role and company with a salary of 75-80K, bonus, Pension, Gym, Free parking etc.
Candidates from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this role.