Software Architect, Software Designer, Technical Architect, Senior Software Engineer, C#, .Net, C++, Java, Enterprise level software – East Midlands – 50-55K
Ever wanted to work for a start-up but it just feels that little bit too risky?
Our client has a start-up feel to it due to all the R&D going on but has a 30 year history and financial security – Yes, this really is that good. We are looking for a minimum of 2 Software Architects (.Net/C#/C++/Java) who has experience of non-functional architecture and can overview implementations.
Absolutely key to this role is an in depth understanding of complex software engineering principles such as polymorphism, Generics, Design Patterns, Locking, IO, Queuing, Handles, distributed Systems, Threading and Transactions.
This client has a multiple technical environment of Java and C#/Dotnet therefore they are happy to consider Software Architects from any Object Oriented environment – Dotnet, C#, Java, C++ etc. as long as you know your stuff!
Joining a newly formed Architecture Team some of your responsibilities will be:
* Writing up non-functional requirements.
* Oversee the software development / implementation
* Owning non-functional architecture that includes infrastructure, Microsoft Azure, configuration, application performance, non-functional tooling, software deployments, application security, etc.
* Producing technical design documents that match non-functional requirements.
* Explaining the technical design documents to the developers and helping them build it.
* Produce proof of concepts that could be handed over to the software engineers for full-scale development.
* Work closely with the cloud management team to produce a technical road map.
This is a pretty cool job. You will be reporting into a manager who is at the fore front of technology innovation, embraces new ideas and encourages creativity – a big tick if you ask me!
If it wasn’t enough that you will be working on some pretty ace software projects, reporting into a great manager and having the latest technology at your fingertips you will also be rewarded with a competitive salary; £55K (-/+) base, a company that believes in investing in its staff as much as its technology, on-going training and support, pension, free parking. Some flexibility in hours. This is a long term opportunity, a true career move with realistic potential for internal promotion.
Their East Midlands based modern offices are easily commutable from Nottingham, Leciester, Derby, Nuneaton and Chesterfield.
Ascent People is acting as an Employment agency for this role. Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be for this position.