Technical Architect, Azure Services, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, WEB Apps, Cloud Services – Nottingham – global Software house – 60-65K
* Are you a Technical Architect with experience working with Azure?
* Are you commercially aware Technical Architect?
* Do you have experience of DevOps and/or Continuous Delivery?
If the answer is yes to 2 or more of the above than I would like to talk to you.
Role: Global Software House is looking for a Technical Architect who is up on their Azure / Cloud environments to join an existing team of architects working in an Agile environment. We are looking for someone who is not only up on their tech, can influence how software is developed / delivered but someone who is commercially aware.
As a Technical Architect, you will:
* Work closely with the engineering and Architecture teams to produce a technical road map.
* Working with the teams to define features and backlog items to support DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
* Oversee the development and implementation activities within the Platform & Tools teams ensuring all work is done to quality and standards.
* Mentoring and developing technical skills within the engineering teams.
* Producing technical design documents.
* Sharing the vision / technical design documents with the stakeholders.
We are hoping you will have in your toolkit:
* In depth understanding of Azure services such as Web Apps, Service Bus, Blob Storage, Key Vault, Azure Resource Manager, Cloud Services, Azure Active Directory, SQL Database, ACL, VNETs, Traffic Manager, App Insights and VMs
* Good understanding of on-premise, cloud and network security
* Good understanding of DevOps and Continuous Delivery
* Good understanding of how to meet recovery point objectives, recovery time objectives and service level
CLIENT: An impressive 30 year+ history and more exciting future, with over 10+ million being invested into new premises and a 50% increase in head count over the next 3-5 years, this is the right time to get involved. They have a rich client base throughout the UK and are embracing the international journey with several offices now spotted around the globe. A Microsoft gold partner and a regular award winner. Modern office facilities with top of the range staff restaurant, free parking, social events, flexi start/finish time – easily commutable from most parts of the East Midlands – Nottingham, Lincoln, Leicester, Derby and North Warwickshire.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn – Jo Bevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.