Systems Analyst, Manchester, Requirement Gathering, Software Changes, UML, Manchester.
The company – One of the largest companies of its kind within the UK. Established for over 50 years.
The role – IT Systems Analyst
* To review user requirements and determine extent of software change required
* To analyse business requirements and turn them into technical specifications
* To liaise with other members of the ICT Development team
* To liaise with business users to understand their requirements
Your experience –
* Educated to degree level
* Experience of analysis and documenting change requests
* Experience in understanding complex business requirements and systems
* Experience in communicating technical information to non-technical users
* A knowledge of Java and/or UML an advantage but not essential
The Benefits – Working within a growing and fast moving IT department where career progression is encouraged. Good benefits including annual bonus.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV today for immediate consideration. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.