Are you an IT professional who is keen to progress into management? Would you like to work for an organisation that will nurture and develop your career and offer exceptional training?
Our client is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator who is interested in progressing into an IT manager role in the near future. The skills and experiences needed for this role include;
* At least 3-4 years’ experience within a systems administrator role
* A strong MCSE background
* A relevant degree in computers or IT
* Strong experience with Windows operating systems (XP, 2003, 2008, 2012)
* Experience of Exchange Server, VPN & Router Systems
* Experience of working with all aspects of systems security including anti-virus, backup and network security
* Active Directory experience
* Some exposure to Linux (Ubuntu)
Your main duties as a Systems Administrator would be to ensure the business has the IT infrastructure needed to achieve the strategic objectives and to maintain, upgrade and configure servers and networks such that spare capacity is always available. This is not an exhaustive list of duties. Benefits include; competitive salary, pension, flexible benefits and a consistent learning environment.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.