SQL Server Developer
Experienced SQL Server Developer with a track record of developing, maintaining and working on improvements for Business Applications.
The current system applications run on Microsoft Access / SQL Server and my client is also implementing a new Case Management system which will require some development work on
You will be responsible for supporting users on both environments (old and new) as well as developing solutions to streamline & automate processes.
Primary skills in order of importance
* SQL Server (2008 / 2012 Express)
* Imports / Exports
* Stored Procedures
* Microsoft Access / VBA (2003,2007,2010)
* DSN (Database Source Name)
* Microsoft Office (2007/2010)
* Excel (VBA, Formulas, macros, ODBC / DSN)
* Case Management experience (Partner for Windows)
Additional (3rd party support available)
* Windows 7 / 10
* Windows Server 2008 / 2012
* Active Directory (User Maintenance)
* Task Scheduling
Nice to have
* WordPress (web)
* Avaya IP Office
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants of all ages and backgrounds will be considered.