C# Developer – mid-level, 2 roles available, 100% Remote working
My Manchester city centre client is going through huge expansion at the moment and is in the process of re-structuring their development team.
They are looking for 2 mid-level C# developers who are keen to progress their careers with a view to eventually move into a senior C# development role.
Experience needed for the C# Developer role
Essential (2 years)
* .NET Core
* Web services – JSON/XML
* Test Driven Development
* Able to plan and manage own workloads to meet tight deadlines
* Azure Dev Ops
Responsibilities for the C# Developer role;
* To develop software applications in line with business requirements, to complement and enhance the existing portfolio.
* Review, produce and accept unit and system testing
* Ongoing support of all systems in a live environment
* To continually meet the objectives and targets as set by line management and strive to improve performance
* Fully analyse any business requirements to meet the demands and needs of the business.
* Diagnose system/software problems and implement the solutions.
* Assist in the creation/support of Management Information.
* Clearly document any changes using change log.
* Contribute to the management of your own performance and personal development.
* Additional duties may be assigned or existing duties may alter as the role evolves.
There is great career progression within this company and candidates who are career-motivated and are hungry for success should apply today!
There is an excellent remuneration package on offer including;
* competitive salary
* 5% pension
* private healthcare
* great holidays and your birthday
* annual and quarterly events
* Lots more!
* Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
* Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.