* Want to be hugely influential in the design and development of all future software?
* Want to work for an award-winning company?
* Are you currently a Solutions Architect / Software Architect or a Lead Developer looking to make your next move? If so, we want to hear from you……
Client & Role: Software House with a 35-year history is looking to add an extra layer to their software development team. They offer a range of software products used by household names on a global basis. Due to an exciting expansion plan they are looking for a Software Architect / Lead (technical) Developer to influence what technology is embraced moving forward and in conjunction with the Technical Architect & Dev Managers make changes in tech and architecture of their latest Enterprise/Mobile solution.
As a Software Architect, some of your responsibilities will be:
* Effective use of modelling tools to present information to technical and nontechnical audiences.
* Able to present different options for application design along with their pros and cons.
* Identify the underlying design and patterns in production software
* Use version control and other sources of knowledge to determine context
* Application of architectural methods
* Mentor senior team members in the solution, technologies and architecture
* Assist in the technical assessment of the viability of new features
* Technical risk assessment to support estimation
* Implement fully the design intent of the architecture
They occupy modern office facilities in the East Midlands area commutable from Chesterfield, Sheffield, Nottingham and Derby. As well as an excellent staff retainer, this company actively encourage career development and offer lots of training as well as always looking to promote from within. All roles are long term opportunities.
Salary & Benefits: 55-65K, Pension, Free Parking, Health, Training.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn – Jo Bevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.