Software Tester, Test Analyst, Manual Tester, Application Tester, Test Automation – East Midlands 35K
* Want to be part of an Awesome, Innovative, Motivated Testing Team?
* Want to work on exciting projects and exceptional software?
* Already have some automated testing experience but want to grow your toolkit further and be a key player in all things testing in a global software house?
We have a great opportunity for ambitious Test Analysts with strong experience in manual software testing practises but have also 1 or 2 Test Automation projects under their belt and have developed or been part of a team that has created an automated framework from scratch. This is a superb chance for a Test Analyst/Test Engineer/Software Tester to join an exciting forward thinking establishment who are all about the technology and ultimately grow their career in automated testing.
We are looking for established Software Testers who want to move further into automation testing with a passion for their role. Our client is an innovative software house creating slick industry specific applications and software.
Ideal experience to have:
* 3+ years experience with manual software testing tools
* Some exposure to automated testing techniques and technology e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Gherkin.
* Experience with SQL
* Coding skills – any language
Additional testing qualifications such as ISTQB, ISEB or BSC is highly desirable.
Our client have a fantastic reputation and are leaders within their field. Not only are they a global software house but also leaders within their industry who offer opportunities for career progression and growth. For experience of solid software testing, our client is willing to pay up to £35k & with a great package to compliment it as well as the opportunity to gain further experience in automated testing.
Apply now for immediate consideration! This role is based in the East Midlands and is easily commutable from Burton on Trent, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Stafford, NE Birmingham and most places in the East Midlands. Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.