Manual Tester, Test Analyst, Software Tester, Systems Tester, QA Test Analyst, Test Engineer, Agile, Quality Assurance, V Model, ISEB, ISTQB, Waterfall, Manual, Test, Black Box/White Box, Test Case Design – Worthing, West Sussex 25-30K
* Are you a Software Tester hungry for a new challenge?
* Do you have strong experience in Manual testing but are looking to learn and gain Automation experience?
* Eager to work for an established and growing specialist software house?
If you’re 2+ years into your testing career and keen to secure you next move up the ladder then this will be a great opportunity to progress your software testing career forward…
ROLE: This software house based in Worthing are looking to recruit a skilled Software Tester to join their software development team. You will be given responsibility to develop and contribute to the current testing procedures and methods, utilising manual testing methodologies . There are plans to venture into automated testing though no previous automated testing experience is required. Working closely with the software engineers you will ensure the highest standard of software quality through methodical and systematic testing of enhancements and bug fixes at the earliest possible stage in the development process.
The skills required for the role as the Software Tester are:
* Define Testing approach and enjoy exploratory testing
* Modify test cases and execution of tests scripts
* 2+ years commercial experience
* Gathering, Reporting and monitoring test metrics and defect analysis
* Any coding experience and automation knowledge would be beneficial
The company pride themselves on their great working environment that is simulating and professional. You will be working alongside talented and bright employees that will help you in your career progression.
SALARY & BENEFITS: The salary on offer is £25-30K, cross training into automation as well as an attractive benefits package.
The office is based in Worthing in West Sussex, easily commutable from Brighton, Eastbourne, Portsmouth, Crawley, Guildford, etc. as well as being accessible by public transport.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this Job. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.