Software Tester, ISTQB, Manual – Liverpool
My Liverpool based client is looking for an experienced Software Tester to join their team
Role and responsibilities:
* Configure and set up tests environments and manage them effectively
* Extract the software testing requirements from business requirements and functional specifications.
* Report bugs and defects that occur during the testing process, and document the actions required to reproduce them
* Develop, document and execute test plans and test cases for new and existing software, using appropriate tools.
* Design, document and configure test data
* Maintaining regression scripts to reflect how the software currently behaves.
* Ensure that the appropriate level of software testing is performed and documented before it is released to users.
* Use Jira for issue tracking and development planning and tracking.
* Participate in Scrum meetings, Daily stand-up, Sprint retrospectives etc.
* Feedback on any system or usability issues and prioritising them accordingly
As an experienced Software Tester you will hold most of the following skills and qualifications:
* At least 2 years experience as a Software Tester
* Experience of Agile, Scrum, JIRA and Stand-Ups (desirable)
* Knowledge of SQL
* ISTQB qualification in software testing (desirable)
Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this Software Tester role
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered