Software Tester, Test Analyst, QA Tester
My client is a global software provider with offices throughout the world. They are at the forefront of technology and are looking to add to their QA testing team.
They are looking for an experienced Software Tester with 3 years + experience to join a small testing team to fulfil a hands on testing role and help mentor the more junior testers.
As an experienced Software Tester you will already have experience in the following;
* Formal testing methods
* Creating test specifications
* Principles of load testing
* Results analysis and report writing
* Minimum three years of software quality assurance experience
* Understanding of software testing methodologies (white and black box)
* Strong configuration testing skills
* Strong interpersonal, written, communication and organizational skills are required to interact with customers and peers.
* Strong stills testing commercial software applications
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
* Experience creating test strategies/plans from functional specifications.
* Experience testing customer facing/UI features.
* Experience in System-level testing preferred.
* Experience of multiple platforms preferred.
* Flexibility and willingness to travel.
* Full driving license
* Well presented, articulate and confident with strong inter-personal skills.
* Sound time management and prioritisation.
* Ability to work as part of a team and able to accommodate different personalities and skills within that team.
This is an exciting opportunity which is due to expansion of the team where you will be joining a great working environment.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV today for immediate consideration. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.