Test Analyst, Software Tester, Systems Tester, Tester, Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Software, .Net, Manual, Test, Selenium, Manchester
A leading provider in their sector is looking to recruit a Software Test Analyst (Manual) to join their team. You will be required to test products against the company’s’ quality standards whilst verifying the quality of their products prior to customer release. Throughout the process you must ensure you support the customers whilst living by the company’s core values of Customer Focus, Accountability, Teamwork and Innovation.
The skills and technologies required for the role as the Software Test Analyst are:
* Educated to degree level in IT or Business related discipline
* Attained the ISEB or ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
* Strong communication skills
* Personable and able to build relationships with customers
* Tenacious, self-motivated and quality minded
* Superb attention to detail
* Must be willing to travel to customer sites
* At least 1 year experience working as a functional system test analyst
* Experience working with multi-tier application architectures
* Experience with relational databases
* Experience testing across large scale integrated systems
The role is based in South of Manchester and the client is offering between £25-32k dependent upon experience. Our client is a forward thinking and innovative business and is always looking to improve by hiring the best candidates that thrive on customer focus. Our client offers a competitive benefits package including flexible working hours, annual bonuses, free parking and Pension and healthcare.
If you are interested in the role as the Software Test Analyst please send your CV over ASAP for consideration.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.