Test Analyst, Software Tester, Systems Tester, Tester, Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Software, .Net, Manual, Test, Selenium, Liverpool
Do you want to work for a Global Software House? Are you a Test Analyst?
Our client is looking to recruit a Test Analyst (Manual) to join their team. You will be required to test MDS products against the company’s’ quality standards whilst verifying the quality of their products prior to customer release. You will be devising the tests bases on the solutions requirements whilst delivering high quality test scripts.
The skills and technologies required for the role as the Test Analyst are:
* Educated to degree level in IT or Business related discipline
* Attained the ISEB or ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
* Strong communication skills
* Personable and able to build relationships with customers
* Tenacious, self-motivated and quality minded
* Superb attention to detail
* Must be willing to travel to customer sites
* At least 1 year experience working as a functional system test analyst
* Experience working with multi-tier application architectures
* Experience with relational databases
* Experience testing across large scale integrated systems
The role is based in Liverpool and the client is offering between £25-32k. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your software testing skills and progress your career. They are a the leading provider within their sector and offer a competitive benefits package including flexible working hours, annual bonuses, free parking and Pension and healthcare.
If you are interested in the role as the Test Analyst please send your CV over ASAP for consideration.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.