Project Manager, Product and Service Manager, Service Manager, IT, Software, Prince 2, ITIL, SDLC, MSP, Systems Development, Software Development, Real-time, Online Systems, Airport Systems, Heathrow, London
Are you a Project and Service Manager? Do you want to work for the leading business in their industry?
A dynamic company are looking to recruit a Project and Service Manager to join their team. They are one of the leading providers of IT solutions within their industry and want to employee a manager with previous software development experience and excellent customer service skills. You will delivering the projects ensuring they are on time, high quality and comply with the company’s policies and processes. You will also create and develop trusting relationships with key customers and stakeholders, holding meetings and managing the commercial aspects of the contracts.
The skills and technologies required for the role as the Project and Service Manager are:
* Experience of managing systems development/integration projects
* A successful track-record in managing multiple IT projects and using formal project management methods
* Proven experience of negotiating skilfully in tough situations with both internal and external customers
* Strong experience in developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
* Ability to present technical, operational and commercial information in a coherent, professional manor to customers at all levels.
* Airline Industry experience is desirable
* Good understanding of software stems and development lifecycles experience is desirable
* Prince II Practitioner/PMP/PMI
They seek to employee the best talent to aid them in achieving the highest standards for their business. The office is based in Heathrow and they provide a dynamic working environment and a salary up to £55K. They offer 25 days holidays, flexible working hours, pensions and healthcare scheme. On top of the UK basic package you are able to purchase further benefits such as holidays, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers plus more.
If you are Project and Service Manager and are interested in a new role please send your CV across for consideration.
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role.