IT Implementation Manager – Team Leader
The purpose of the IT Implementation Manager role is;
To manage a small IT implementation team, covering all aspects of people management and ensuring the team builds and delivers quality solutions around the company. Engages in all stages of the implementation process, managing stakeholder expectations and supporting the team to complete all project works according to agreed deadlines. Supports the Head of Business Applications by implementing the Group strategy for software implementations, adhering to standards and goals set by the senior leadership team.
Experience needed for the IT Implementation role includes;
* At least 2-3 years experience within a similar IT implementation management or team leader role
* Strong team leading and motivating experience.
* 2+ years experience in a similar position.
* Experience leading and developing people.
* Demonstrable experience dealing with difficult stakeholders and managing stakeholder expectations.
* Experience implementing off-the-shelf solutions.
* Experience liaising with software vendors.
* Experience using tools such as Asana, Redmine, Git and Google Apps (desirable).
* Strong servant leadership style, willing to be hands-on, and support team members.
* Strong communicator, comfortable managing the expectations of senior stakeholders.
* Of high integrity and professionalism, leads by example.
* Highly conscientious, with great attention to detail and a passion for delivering the highest quality implementations.
* An excellent motivator inspires team members by example.
* Analytical mindset with the ability to resolve complex business problems with excellent user outcomes.
* Comfortable demonstrating software processes to potentially large audiences and senior management.
* User focussed, with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders and champion user needs.
* Accountable, taking ownership of the implementation of configuration specifications and technical issues.
* Effective communication of business change and processes.
* SQL skills, with the ability to write queries and execute simple update statements.
* Application bug diagnostics:
* Log analysis.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking for a step into management having already been a team leader for at least 2 years or someone who is already a manager who is looking for a new environment and a new challenge.
The company I am recruiting for has been established for many years and has a strong reputation for developing careers.
There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer including an annual bonus.
Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this role and applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.