Project Management, PM, Agile, Software Development, Prince, SDLC, MS Project, Scrum, Manchester
A global software house is looking to recruit a Software Development Project Manager to join their company. You would be directing and managing the project development from beginning to end ensuring the customers’ requirements are met. Reporting to the senior project manager you will be responsible for your team of software developers to create a product for customsation and implantation.
The skills required for the role of Software Development Project Manager are:
* A minimum of 5 years of software project management experience, including customer facing experience
* Familiarity / expertise in Project Management planning tools such as MS Project
* Experience of liaising with external customers and internal stakeholders (e.g. product management, development, testing)
* Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Commercial or large organization in-house project delivery
* Strong written and oral skills
* Hard working and dedicated
The salary on offer is between 35-55K. They offer a pleasant and professional working environment along with their flexible working hours. They reward hard work with their generous benefits package including health care scheme, discounted gym membership and additional holidays.
Are you looking for a new role as a Software Development Project Manager? Please send your CV across ASAP for consideration.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.