Project Manager, Software Development Project Manager, IT, Software, Prince 2, ITIL, SDLC, MSP, Systems Development, Software Development, Real-time, Online Systems, Airport Systems, London
Are you a Software Development Project Manager? Have you got experience working in the airline industry?
A major provider of airport systems across the globe is looking to recruit a Software Development Project Manager to join their company. You will manage the delivery of a project to the as-sold margins, timescales and quality whilst making sure you conform to the company’s policies and processes. You will also be responsible for managing the ongoing adherence to support and maintenance contracts for assigned services.
The skills and technologies that are required for the role as the Software Development Project Manager are:
* Experience of managing systems development/integration projects, ideally involving business-critical real-time/on-line systems.
* A successful track-record in managing multiple IT projects and using formal project management methods (e.g. Prince II, MSP, or other formal method), with full delivery and financial responsibility to the satisfaction of internal and external customers
* Ability to present technical, operational and commercial information in a coherent, professional manor to customers at all levels.
* Proven experience in day to day management of SLA’s, OLA’s and underpinning contracts
* Airline industry experience is desirable.
* Good understanding of software systems and development lifecycles is desirable.
* Proven experience in an IT Operational role is desirable.
The role is based in Heathrow and the client is offering up to £50K. The company offers a unique and flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase further benefits as well as the basic UK package.
If you are Software Development Project Manager and are interested in a new role please send your CV across for consideration.
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role.