Software Developer, C#, .Net, Junior, Mid-level, Full-stack
Must have C# experience (1-2 years minimum) Will gain more C#, Full stack, MVC, React, Angular Vue.js and lots more experience!
My client is a global organisation with a huge network of customers. They have recently opened new offices in Preston and are looking to add to their growing team of Software Developers.
They are looking to hire a Junior to mid-level C# Software Developer with at least 1-2 years C# or Full stack development experience.
You will be joining a fast-moving team working in an agile environment who are constantly striving to explore new technologies, tools & techniques to both grow the platforms and to service the growing needs of the business that the platforms supports.
With strong experience in delivering web sites/services using C# .NET technology you will already have experience of some or most of the following technologies;
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft web technologies:
* .NET Framework 4.6+
* SQL Server 2012+
* ASP.Net, MVC
* Distributed software development
* IIS 7.5+
* Threading and parallel computing concepts
* Web application development
* JSON,XML, XSL and SOAP
* Unit testing
* Continuous Build
* Agile development practices
* Experience of working on multi-tier, high volume, transactional systems and a thorough understanding of the related challenges and how to navigate them.
* Broad knowledge of key technology theories and architectures (e.g. data structures, algorithms, design patterns, application architectures, technologies and solution design).
* Experience of developing and supporting API’s and micro services supplying a service to both internal and external customers.
Although you only need to have 1-2 years previous experience as a C# Software Developer you will be confident in your skillset and will be able to hit the ground sunning.
My client offers great career progression and great benefits.
If you are interested in this C# Software Developer role then please send your CV today by clicking on the link. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.