Service Design, Service Delivery, OAT (Operational Acceptance Testing), Telecoms, Software, Warrington.
As a Service Design Analyst you will work with other members of the Design Team to ensure all customer functional and non-functional requirements are identified and solutions delivered which meet these requirements.
As a Service Design Analyst you will be involved with some of the following;
* Design of end to end IT service support models
* Ensuring that solutions and designs include service definitions that are mapped to business services
* Identification and validation of non-functional requirements
* Representing service and operational owners in the design phases of any change
* Responsible for ensuring operational readiness, testing and training requirements are captured in all solution designs
* Support the development of an end to end Business Services model
Your previous roles would likely be;
* An experienced Tester with OAT testing experience
* A service Delivery Analyst within a software service enviornemnt
* A Business Analyst
It doesnt matter if you havent yet got any service design experience as my client is willing to train but you MUST be willing to lern and ready for a new challenge.
Please send your CV for immediate consdieration. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be consdiered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy