Service Desk Analyst – 1st / 2nd Lune Support. 23k
The company – A global organisation that have been established many years. An exceptional employer who have a low turnover of staff.
The role – A 1st / 2nd Line service Desk Analyst to help support all areas of the business.
* Responsible for all IT service desk calls – logging all problems, generating reports, providing solutions including assigning problems to other I.T. members or external support providers. Two-way communication with users on service desk calls.
* Ensure systems and processes are in place to manage calls with appropriate escalation processes.
* Procurement, installation and maintenance of IT equipment including laptops, desktops, printers and other IT peripherals.
* Manage, maintain and report on backups across the business
* Effective communication with users to ensure full details are gathered on the nature of any helpdesk calls raised to ensure that appropriate resources are assigned to it
* Log calls with third parties and consultants and follow-up to ensure resolution takes place
* Play a key role in IT projects and be the regional lead on global projects where appropriate
Exceptional communication skills are needed for this role. This opportunity will allow you to gain more experience in various areas of IT support and get to grips with new technologies whilst working your way up to a pure 2nd Line support role.
Starting salary for this role is between 19 and 23k + Benefits. This vacancy is open to people of all ages and backgrounds. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Please click on apply now!