Senior Software Tester, Senior Manual Tester, Team Leading, Exploratory testing, Agile/Scrum, ISEB/ISTQB – East Midlands 35K
* Are you an experience senior software tester (manual) looking for your next challenge?
* Do you enjoy managing and leading a teams and projects whilst keeping your hands dirty and doing hands-on testing?
* Want to work for an industry leading global software house?
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior Test Analyst with strong experience in manual software testing practises as well as project or team leadership. This is a superb chance for a Senior Test Analyst/Test Engineer/Software Tester to join an exciting forward-thinking establishment who are all about the technology and ultimately grow their career in progressive software testing.
This role will have a 70/30 split in favour of hands on, but the leadership responsibility will cover line-management of a small team of 3. There are multiple testing teams. If you are looking to get into management, this role is the perfect move for that.
Ideal experience to have:
* 5+ years’ experience (or equivalent) with manual software testing tools & SDLC (software development life cycle)
* Experience leading/managing projects or test teams
* Exploratory testing, defect reporting and resolution, fault finding, script writing and execution.
* ISTQB or ISEB qualified
* Experience supporting test managers/lead testers is also highly desirable
Our client has a fantastic reputation and are leaders within their field. They offer opportunities for career progression and growth. For experience of solid software testing and senior level duties, our client is willing to pay up to £35K +/- & with a great package to compliment it.
Apply now for immediate consideration! This role is based in the East Midlands, easily commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Leicester and Chesterfield.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.