Senior Network Engineer, Lead Network Engineer, WAN, LAN, data centres, data centre networks, infrastructure, Nottingham, East Midlands, up to £50k.
* Are you an experienced Network Engineer looking for your next challenge?
* Enjoy leading and driving network and data centre related projects?
* Enjoy being responsible for voice, data, video and wireless network services on a big scale working closely with stakeholders and management?
This leading global software and service provider are looking for an experience Senior Network Engineer to join them at an exciting time of growth due to ongoing demands. You will be responsible for voice, data, video and wireless network services and come with experience managing big data centre environments and networking on a large scale.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
* WAN, LAN, WLAN & WWAN design and implementation
* Multiple data centre management/support
* Large network and high number of users
* Network security management and best practices
CLIENT: Established for over 30 years. They have a presence in over 100 countries and are market leaders. A company that is helping to create a brighter future for all as well as being environmentally conscious. This site is based in the East Midlands, modern office facility with free parking.
The back pocket – up to £50K, up to 29 days holiday, Pension, Health, Free parking & flexible benefits you can opt in/out of……….Its all good.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.