Senior .Net Developer/ C# Developer, Analyst Programmer, .Net Core, AWS, Dotnet / C#/ .Net, Microsoft Stack, ASP.Net, MVC, WEB, NoSQL, API, DD 45-55K + package
* Are you a Senior Developer who can be hugely influential in the design and development of a large ASP.Net Core MVC Enterprise solution?
* Do you need flex around start/finish times and homeworking? This client can provide this.
* Want to be involved in a large Greenfield project?
* Want to work for a company that are working with the latest tech, including embracing DDD?
Company: A start-up organisation getting ready to release their first products to a global audience is looking for a Senior Developer to join their expanding team. Working with an enthused team of developers, excited about the work they are doing. A pleasant environment where there is banter, fun as well a getting your head down and producing cutting edge tech – its all good! The MD trusts his team will do what they say they can do, no micro-managing here.
* .Net Core (you don’t need to have Core experience just solid ASP.Net MVC)
* Visual Studio
* GIT lab
* Java Script / Dev Express / MVC
Role: This Senior .Net Developer / C# Developer role will have you working in a modern development environment embracing DDD and .Net Core, working closely with the Project Manager & Technical Architect. Writing clean code that is accessed by the full team must be high on your agenda. There will be cross training opportunities so we are looking for someone who can still be trained and can also listen well. Some front end development but mainly middle and back end layers.
An impressive history in C#/ ASP.Net development is required.
This Senior .Net Developer will find you working on large WEB enterprise solutions with a team of developers & testers in the UK and others based on the continent.
Considered a plus: Experience of developing AWS/NoSQL solutions in DDD environment – not a necessity.
Salary / Package – 45-55K and generous package including pension, Healthcare, 25 days holiday. Flex around start/finish times. Some home-working. They are located in the East Midlands area, easily commutable from Loughborough, Nottingham and Derby.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your CV today. Applications from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy