* Are you a Senior Developer who can be hugely influential in the design and development of both mobile and WEB applications using .Net Core, MVC, and Xamarin?
* Do you need flex around start/finish times?
* Can you take a spec and run with a project from start to finish?
* .Net Core (you don’t need to have Core experience just solid ASP.Net MVC)
* Visual Studio
* GIT lab
* Java Script / Angular JS / MVC
* Xamarin – mobile tech
An impressive history in C#/ ASP.Net development is required.
This Senior Developer will find you working on medium / large WEB enterprise solutions with a team of developers & testers in the UK.
Considered a plus: Experience of developing Azure or AWS, Xamarin or iOS/Android – not a necessity.
Company: An award-winning fintech client helping shape our future. A young company with a history spanning 5 years. Modern office facility that is close to the motorway network and accessible via public transport. Close to shops and restaurants. A pleasant environment where there is banter and fun as well a getting your head down and producing cutting edge tech – its all good! The Development Manager trusts his team will do what they say they can do, no micro-managing here.
Salary / Package – 45-55K and generous package including pension, Healthcare, 25 days holiday. Flex around start/finish times. Some home-working. They are located in the West Midlands area, easily commutable from Birmingham, Coventry and Northampton.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your CV today. Applications from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy