Senior Java Developer, Lead Developer, Team Leader, Manchester Airport.
One of the largest company of its kind within the UK our client has recently acquired many new companies and is expanding its Manchester based team.
THE ROLE: A senior Java Developer who can act as a Lead Developer on projects and also undertake some team leading responsibilities. The following experience is needed for this role;
* Exceptional communication skills and a good motivator
* Experience of Agile development methodologies
* Good understanding of OOD and Java design patterns.
* Minimum 4-5 years plus years of Java experience,
* Relevant degree in Information Technology
* Java: JDK 1.6 and above
* Experience of Web Service standards (SOAP, XML, WSDL, UDDI)
* Hibernate and other Java persistence frameworks
* Databases: SQL Server/Oracle/PostgreSQL or similar
THE BENEFITS – The opportunity to move into a lead developer role working within a state of the art software company offering a competitive salary, good benefits and a relaxed working environment.
LOCATION – Located in Manchester near the Airport, South Manchester and easy to get to by car, train and most other forms of transport.
Please send your CV if you are interested in this role. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.