ROLE: A british success story with plans to consistently grown the company over the coming years are looking for a senior level developer highly skilled in MVC, C# and ASP.Net to work closely with the development manager in taking the team forward both from a technical prospective as well growing the team. There are some exciting projects in the pipeline, feel free to contact me to discuss further: 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3 and obtain job spec
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 5 years experience or equivalent competancy level and skilled in the following:
You will be work in a software team with responsibilities for co-ordinated work with QA, Delivery and Support teams within the organisation.
All layer development Front End, Business Logic, Data Access and Backend database development using SQL Server.
Reporting into a Development Manager you will:
* design, develop and maintain software components and functionality for the software applications
* work closely with the development manager regarding the software design and functionality of the applications.
* communicate progress of project deliverables on a regular basis to support the project planning process and measurement against plan.
* produce documentation to support the design, QA and release phases of a project such as functional specifications.
* work on all aspects of the development life-cycle from requirements analysis and design, through to support and maintenance.
For a full job spec please contact me via phone or email. The Role is based in the EastMidlands easily commutable from Derby, Nottingham, South Sheffield. Accessible by public transport for local candidates.
SALARY & BENEFITS: £40K-45K + Pension, Health. Formal training plans put in place for personal development.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.