Product Manager, Business Analyst, BA, PO, SSADB, ISEB, Software Development, Microsoft, ERP/MRP, Gathering Requirements, Specification writing – International Travel – 35-45K + benefits
* Are you currently a Product Manager?
* Have you worked on global software products?
* Are you a Business Analyst looking to move into a more product management role?
This global software provider is a leading name within their industry and sector and are going through an exciting time of growth and investment. Based in the East Midlands they are looking for a Product Manager / Business Analyst to join an existing team focussing on the creation of Microsoft / ERP applications.
This role would suit an experienced Product Manager/Business Analyst who can work at a senior level as you will be the only BA/PM working on this product line. Extensive client facing, requirement gathering, stakeholder management and application delivery experience is required.
The Product Manager’s duties and responsibilities include:
* Analysing the market determining customer needs and marker trends.
* Formulating the software development roadmap with other bodies within the company
* Producing detail specifications for new products as part of the agile development process.
* Working with development to review ongoing development to ensure expectations are achieved.
* Liaison with software and Partners to ensure interoperability.
* Some international travel
Any knowledge of MRP / ERP type software will be beneficial but not a necessity.
This is an exciting time to join this client. They pride themselves on a special working environment that is relaxed and productive, excellent staff retention, a global and financially strong company.
Salary & Benefits: up to 40-45K + 25 days holiday. Role is based in East Midlands’s area, easily commutable from Derby, Chesterfield and Nottingham – Accessible by public transport.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.