Ruby on Rails Developer, RoR Developer, Ruby Developer, Rails Developer, Engineer, Programmer, Full Stack Developer, Full-Stack Developer, Back-End Developer, API, fully remote home working, Birmingham, West Midlands, up to £40k
* Are you a skilled developer looking for your next challenge?
* A wizz with all things Ruby on Rails and have decent back-end experience and knowledge including API development?
* Want to work for a global software house that will invest in you to catapult your career and skills further whilst working fully remote from home?
This progressive software house is looking to recruit an experienced RoR Developer to join their expanding company and are offering up to £40K for the right candidate. It’s an exciting opportunity as they are gaining clients with edgy projects and ongoing requirements.
This is a unique opportunity to join a global client who will give you the opportunity to shine, you will be working progressive and dynamic software in an exciting area of technology used by a wide range of clients.
You will be using Ruby on Rails as well as associated back-end technologies and must have at least 2 years’ commercial experience. We are looking for someone who wants to influence how development is done in the future and what tech is used.
The skills required for the role of the Ruby on Rails Developer are:
– Commercial RoR development experience with Agile (Scrum or Kanban)
– A passion for software, innovation and technology
– Enjoy writing beautiful code in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills
COMPANY: This is a fully remote role working for a leading UK based software provider. Salary is up to 40K + benefits.
Further desirables include: REST API’s, Cloud, AWS, TDD, SQL, PostgresSQL, CloudFormation, TerraForm, GraphQL, CI/CD, etc.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration please submit your CV for review or contact Bryn Evans on: 0161 905 1632. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later.