Remote Business Analyst (software development SDLC) – up to £400/day
* Are you a hands-on BA looking for an active and hands-on role within SDLC?
* Do you have software development experience and enjoy working closely with development teams?
* Do you have further experience in Agile environments?
* Used to working to demanding and tight project deadlines to successfully deliver software?
If you are an available contract BA with experience working closely with development and test teams (SDLC knowledge is key), this will be ideal for you.
This is a fully remote contract for an initial 3 months with potential to extend dependant on the continual programme of work.
A proven track record in working with dev teams delivering web/software applications is a must. Further experience in Agile environments is also key.
* 3+ years’ Business Analyst experience in an IT or software development environment
* Experience with writing user stories
* Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Field Service Management software/industry knowledge or similar
* Azure DevOps/TFS
* UI design
* Relevant certification and accreditations
If this is the new role you are looking for and you think you are a suitable candidate, please submit your CV for review or contact Bryn Evans on: 0161 905 1632.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this Job. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.