QA Team Leader, Test Team Leader, Test Manager, Lead Tester, Team Leader, Lead Tester, automation, hands-on
* Are you an experienced QA Test Team Leader with excellent line and man-management experience looking for your next challenge in testing?
* Do you enjoy managing and leading a teams and projects whilst keeping your hands dirty doing hands-on testing?
* Want to work for an industry leading specialist software house based near Birmingham where you will progress and be a key part of testing moving forward implementing automated testing?
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious QA Team Leader with strong experience in manual and automated software testing practises as well as excellent team leading and man management skills. You will be kept hands-on whilst leading the team and utilising your experience of introducing automated testing techniques and technologies.
You will be a key influencer and advisor for all things software testing as well as ensuring the standard of testing is always up to speed and kept modern. Due to natural growth of the development team and project demands, this is an exciting time to join a software house at a time of expansion. They’re keen to invest in test automation so you will have previous experience bringing automated testing technologies and techniques previously.
We are looking for an established Test Team Leader who enjoys getting their hands dirty, enjoy leading teams and projects and above all are passionate for all things testing related. Our client is an innovative software house creating slick industry specific applications and software. You will be responsible for the team and line management duties so will come with relevant experience to drawn upon.
You will be leading and managing the project test team’s activities as well as working closely with colleagues and project teams.
Ideal experience to have:
* 7+ years experience with manual software testing tools & SDLC (software development life cycle)
* Experience leading/managing projects or test teams
* ISTQB or ISEB qualified
* Automated testing and framework creation is also key *
Our client have a fantastic reputation and are leaders within their field. Not only are they a leading software house but also leaders within their industry who offer opportunities for career progression and growth. For experience of solid software testing and senior level duties, our client is willing to pay up to 55k & with a great package to compliment it as well as the opportunity to gain further experience in automated testing.
Apply now for immediate consideration! This role is based in near Birmingham in the West Midlands and is easily commutable from the surrounding Birmingham area, Wolverhampton, Halesowen, Wallsall, Kidderminster and most places in the West Midlands. Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.