Project Manager, PM, Software Development, SDLC, Prince 2, Management, Matrix management, Client facing, RAID, Large Budget, Java, MS Project, Man Management, Managed Services, Agile, Warrington, Cheshire.
I am on the lookout for a highly skilled Project Manager with expert knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). My client is looking for the crème de la crème of Project Managers and is looking for someone who can step up to the challenge. It is essential for this role that you have most of the following skills;
* A minimum of 5 years project management experience within a software development environment with an excellent understanding of the software life cycle (SDLC).
* An exceptional ability and proven experience of client facing project management work and the ability to deal with clients at a high level
* Prince II (Prince 2) certified
* Experience of managing long term projects with thousands of man days.
* Full Budgetary control with large budgets into the millions
* Flexibility around travel
* Exceptionally presentable and articulate
* Ideally a strong background within an Agile / Scrum methodology
* Experience of working within a BSS environment
* Experience of liaising with external customers and internal stakeholders (e.g. product management, development, testing)
* Experience of working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
* It would be an advantage to have worked within a Java, .Net or any other object orientated environment
* It would be an advantage to have worked within a telecoms or billing/utilities industry
This Project Manager role is not for the faint hearted! You will be of strong character and will be someone who can take the rough with the smooth especially when dealing with clients. There is an exceptional benefits package on offer including an annual bonus and flexible working hours. Located in Birchwood/Warrington my client is easy to get to from most parts of Cheshire, Merseyside, Manchester and some parts of Lancashire. If you believe you have all the right qualities needed for this Project Manager role and you are ready for a challenge then please send your CV now. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. ASCENT People are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy