Project Manager, Product and Service Manager, Service Manager, IT, Software, Prince 2, ITIL, SDLC, MSP, Systems Development, Software Development, Real-time, Online Systems, Airport Systems, Heathrow, London
Our client is looking to employee a new Project and Service Manager to join their company. You will manage the delivery of projects ensuring they conform to the company’s as-sold margin, timescale and quality standards. You must have strong client facing skills as you will be creating and developing trusting relationships with important customers and stakeholders. You will be the single point of contact for the SLA management for all service related issues.
The skills and technologies that are required for the role as the Project and Service Manager are:
* Experience of managing systems development/integration projects, ideally involving business-critical real-time/on-line systems.
* A successful track-record in managing multiple IT projects and using formal project management methods (e.g. Prince II, MSP, or other formal method), with full delivery and financial responsibility to the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
* Strong experience in developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
* Ability to present technical, operational and commercial information in a coherent, professional manor to customers at all levels.
* Proven experience in day to day management of SLA’s, OLA’s and underpinning contracts
* Airline industry experience is desirable.
* Good understanding of software systems and development lifecycles is desirable.
* Proven experience in an IT Operational role is desirable.
The role is based in Heathrow and the client is offering up to £50K. They are a major provider of airport systems across the globe and provide the most up to date systems. The company offers a unique and flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase further benefits as well as the basic UK package.
If you are Project and Service Manager and are interested in a new role please send your CV across for consideration.
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role.