Programme Director, Programme Manager, ERP, Selection, Implementation, Consultant, Man Manager, Manchester. minimum 12 to 24 month contract.
The role – A high level Programme Director who is an ERP expert needed to provide leadership and direction to the team selecting the appropriate ERP system. Expertise in a number of different ERP systems across different industry sectors is desirable and strong man management and recruitment skills needed
The company – An award winning Software Company with a global presence who are renowned for looking after its staff. Currently going through a period of exceptional growth and looking to implement shared services between Finance, HR, Procurement and IT.
Your likely background;
Experience within a similar Programme Director role essential. ERP systems expertise essential. Experience of working with multi million pound budgets essential
* Proven track record of leading the selection and implementation of complex ERP solutions
* Extensive experience and understanding of how ERP Systems work and ERP projects, ideally gained within a variety of business settings; manufacturing, services, project based businesses etc.
* Broad and demonstrable experience of leading and delivering business or process analyst activities across multiple functions such as: finance, procurement, HR, etc.
* Experience in analysing and improving business processes
* Experience of implementing / leading the transition from one set of processes to another
* Have working knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems such as MRP
* Have previously lead and delivered complex projects
* Working knowledge of database such as SQL / ability to perform basic database development activities
* UK driving license
* Able to pass criminal record checks
My client is willing to pay an exceptional rate for the right candidate.
Only ERP Systems experts need apply. Ascent People is acting as an employment business for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.