Product Manager, Roadmap, Strategy, WEB/Cloud, Software Development, SAAS, Business Analysis, Roadmap, Product Analysis, Senior Product Owner, Agile/Scrum – 55-60K package
* Have you been a Product Manager delivering software as a service solutions?
* Have you worked with 3rd Party products and repackaged?
* Have you had product roadmap responsiblity?
Our client is looking for a Product Manager (senior product owner ready to step up) with web or saas and product management expertise of both internally developed products as well as dealing with 3rd party solutions.
Contact me for job spec and client information: 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3
* Work continuously with customers, partners, sales and other stakeholders to collect product requirements
* Work with software engineering on features implementation
* Create and maintain product roadmaps and ensure timely completion of the required milestones
* Work with marketing to create internal and external product messaging/positioning
* Create and maintain competitive product analysis, define competitive strategy to support sales to capture and/or increase market share
Required Job Skills:
* Experience as product manager for web, ecommerce or cloud products
* Track record of activities for (business and/or technical) software based products
* Good understanding of modern web application & cloud technologies is a must
* Good understanding of user interface design and usability is a must
* Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills, able to communicate on an on-going basis and flawlessly with multiple parties, geographically collocated or distributed
This is to work for an exciting communications client who have been established for approx. 30 years and with a vision that will see them around for a lot longer and take them global. 150 staff and growing. 2019 has been awesome year and 2020 promises to be even better.
Package on offer is 50-60K package. Offices are commutable from Leicester, Derby and Nottingham. This role can see you working in the office, home and with travel.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please send your CV today. Applicants from all ages and background will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role.