There could not be a better time to join this company! Recently voted as one of the top 3 employers within their sector and securing a major new contract with one of the worlds largest companies this is a great place to work with some state of the art systems to work on.
My client is looking for a Principal .Net Engineer who has at least 5-6 years previous .Net development with a broad range of skills including most of the following;
* At least 5-6 years experience in designing and developing large-scale enterprise level applications, including hands-on experience with web applications
* Experience in designing scalable and high performance applications
* Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
* C# /.NET Framework (up to version 4.5)
* Database programming experience including table design, db optimization, indexes, stored procs, performance tuning, T-SQL
* XML / Web Services / WCF
* Entity Framework
* SOLID principles
Desirable skills would include;
* Agile/ Scrum
* TDD / Unit Testing
* Any experience with Telerik controls and/or KendoUI would be a distinct advantage
The role is paying up to £55K + substantial benefits package and is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to enhance their skill set and remain entertained throughout the duration of their stay with the company.
You will act as a Principal .Net Developer and be seen by the remainder of the team as a .Net guru. You will be experienced in leading projects and be able to mentor the other developers.
Interested in applying? Please send your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.