BI Developer, Power BI, Report Writer, Business Intelligence
Contract role – 3 to 6 months
My client is an award-winning and growing FinTech company, with recent investment who are seeking individuals to join their expanding team to help rebrand and establish their current leadership in the market.
Having recently launched a new cloud-based platform, increasing speed and efficiency for their current customers they are now providing a new API gateway which will allow the business to be more agile and even more responsive to the ever-changing market.
The role – Contract Power BI Developer / Report Writer
Your key responsibilities as a Power BI Developer/Report Writer will involve:
· Design and develop new visualised reports and dashboards within Power BI to serve the key business areas including their Operations, Finance, Marketing and Digital teams
· The ability to prove or disprove the business hypothesis by providing measurable or concrete analytical insight requirements, gathering from key senior stakeholders and having the ability to model and visualise data in an agile way
· Carry out occasional data cleansing and data migration activities
To be successful in this role you will already be an experienced Power BI Developer/Report Writer who must have strong numerical/mathematical skills, modelling, Power BI visualisation and report writing to develop more statistically driven insight.
As well as:
· At least 3 years hands-on work experience optimizing Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, test ability and standardization
· Database Technology Experience: AWS, Oracle, SQL Server or equivalent
· Experience in writing SQL Queries, Python or R
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Passionate about BI and report writing
· Experience of using Credit Reference Agency or Open Banking data and AWS Redshift (Desirable)
My client’s people are their most important asset! Without the right people in their business, they wouldn’t hold the fantastic reputation they have within their industry so they really know how to look after their staff!
This is an exciting role working for a company whose recent growth is remarkable.
Do you want to work for a company whose most treasured asset is their staff?
Please click on apply!
Ascent People is acting as an employment business for this contract Power BI Developer / Report Writer vacancy and applicants from ALL ages and backgrounds will be considered.