PHP Developer – 100% Remote working available – City centre offices
My client, a leading financial services organisation is looking to expand its development team and is in the process of hiring a PHP Developer.
With 2-3 years of previous experience as a PHP Developer your role will involve the following;
* To develop software applications in line with business requirements, to complement and enhance the existing portfolio.
* Review, produce and accept unit and system testing
* Ongoing support of all systems in a live environment
* To continually meet the objectives and targets as set by line management and strive to improve performance
* Fully analyse any business requirements to meet the demands and needs of the business.
* Diagnose system/software problems and implement the solutions.
* Assist in the creation/support of Management Information.
* Clearly document any changes using change log.
* Contribute to the management of your own performance and personal development.
* Additional duties may be assigned or existing duties may alter as the role evolves.
Previous experience needed for the PHP Developer role includes;
Essential (2 years)
* PHP, OOP
* REST APIs
* 2 years of commercial web development experience
* Understanding of software patterns and software development best practices (SOLID)
* Able to plan and manage own workloads to meet tight deadlines
You will get to work as part of a small buy expanding team where there is plenty of career progression on offer.
Excellent benefits including;
* competitive salary
* 5% pension
* great holidays + your birthday off
* private healthcare
Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this role. Ap[plicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.