Senior Network Security Engineer, Infrastructure Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Dell, Juniper, Cisco, Unix, Linux, Networking Protocols, Datacentre, Security – 50-60K
* Do you have a strong history in Networking? Cisco, Dell, Juniper?
* Do you have an appreciation for network security?
* Fancy working for a company whose ultimate goal is to be the best and where breaking & setting records is part of their DNA?
Exciting and Challenging opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer who has the hybrid skill set of: Networking, Linux, Storage, Security – if you have most, not all, of these skills then please get in touch; you will not be disappointed – Contact me for a full spec and client info: 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3
Role: This is a Senior Network Engineer where you can be skilled in either Cisco, Juniper and/or Dell. You will ensure the stable operation across all components of the Network and Linux infrastructure, including installing, configuring, supporting, maintaining, and optimising hardware, operating systems and software. This is within an on premise and cloud environment. You will be expected to contribute to the strategy, design, planning, developing, testing and optimising of the related infrastructure components.
This role will have you working within BAU and Project related work with a view to moving more towards Projects in the future and full technical authority – Exciting stuff.
Your tool box should include:
* Dell Network Administration – Dell Networking, SonicWall, Aerohive
* Linux Systems Administration in a production & virtualisation environment
* Advanced trouble shooting and performance tuning
* Security & Patch management
* Networking skills in Dell, Juniper or Cisco
* Networking qualifications – CCNA/CCNP, DECS/DECE, JNCP
* Evaluate upcoming and emerging technologies for effective production of IT Systems
* Assist with all major changes within the IT function
Apart from a strong technical aptitude, personality and motivation is equally important. This is an extremely fast paced environment where attention to detail and meeting deadlines is critical. There is no room for negotiation. Being a team player is also crucial to the success of this client. Understanding and wanting to be a part of the overall business objective is essential to this role.
Flexibility in hours and approach to your role is required and in return you will get the opportunity to work in an environment that most people can only dream of and working with the best and latest technology is a given. This role will have you working in the office and at home when available.
Salary & Benefits: up to 50-60K + bonus, Gym and medical. Free parking and onsite canteen. This client is commutable from Banbury, Bicester, Milton Keynes and Aylesbury.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.