.Net Developer / C# Developer / WinForms Developer
Up to £45k
BE CREATIVE IN AN AMAZING WORK ENVIRONMENT!
* Are you a Microsoft Developer (.Net/C#/Winforms) looking for a role that will maximise your Development Skills? This is the opportunity to join a progressive and professional organisation that will take your career to the next level.
* Are you passionate? Driven? Hard-working?
* Do you feel you’ve reached the limits in your work place?
If you enjoy Microsoft application development and looking for your next challenge, read on…
This is a truly exciting chance for a driven .Net Developer to work for our prestigious client utilising your Microsoft, .Net, C# and ideally WinForms or WPF skills. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team for a leading and well-respected name. You will work closely with fellow developers on a range of Microsoft applications.
Requirements for this .Net Developer role are:
* Solid background in .Net and C# development (3+ years)
* Commercial exposure and understanding of WinForms and WPF
* SQL Server
* Visual Studio
Further desirable experience includes:
* Unit testing, TDD and automated testing
* System design & development
* Agile Scrum
Upon joining my client, you will soon realise the benefits of working for a professional organisation and the forefront of their industry. My client offers stability and excellent opportunities for progression. On offer is a competitive salary up to 45K, endless opportunity for progression and a role in which you will really be able to make your mark.
The modern professional offices for the .Net Developer are based in Oxford commutable from Swindon, Cheltenham, Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Banbury and similar within Gloucestershire.
Our client has a fantastic reputation and are leaders within their field. They have won countless awards and offer outstanding opportunities for career progression.
If this is the new role you are looking for and you think you are a suitable candidate, please submit your CV for review or contact Bryn Evans on: 0161 905 1632.
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
This role would suit: C# Developer, Application Developer, Microsoft Developer, WinForms Developer, Programmer, Engineer.