ROLE: We are looking for C# Mobile Developers to work on the development of a range of commercial client facing applications – exciting new product development as well as supporting some legacy software.
The key to get your foot through the door on this one is to have C#, be aware or work in modern development environments such as TDD, BDD, Unit Testing, MVC etc. If you have mobile already, great, if not:
Fantastic cross training opportunity – Mobile development – iOS and Android
CLIENT: This software house has been going for 15 years + and has an impressive client base with over 3 million users of its software. They offer a fun, dynamic and relaxed environment to work in – no suits & ties here. They enable organisations and its customers to communicate with ease and takes the hassle away from these types of transactions. This site is based in the Worthing area, modern office facility. Accessible by public transport.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 2 years + (or equivalent) experience and need to be familiar with most (not all) of the following:
You will be work in a software team with responsibilities for co-ordinated work with QA, Delivery and Support teams within the organisation.
Too busy to read any more of this advert then text/email/call for a job spec and company detail 0.7.7.9.1 .184.108.40.206.0.3.
Reporting into a Development Lead you will:
* design, develop and maintain software components and functionality for the software applications
* work closely with the development manager regarding the software design and functionality of the applications.
* communicate progress of project deliverables on a regular basis to support the project planning process and measurement against plan.
* produce documentation to support the design, QA and release phases of a project such as functional specifications.
* work on all aspects of the development life-cycle from requirements analysis and design, through to support and maintenance.
For a full job spec please contact me via phone or email. 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3
The Role is based on the south coast easily commutable from Bognor, Chichester, Worthing and Brighton. Accessible by public transport for local candidates.
SALARY & BENEFITS: £30-40K + Pension, Health. Formal training plans put in place for personal development.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.